Recently Star Plus’ popular show ‘Ishqbaaz’ completed 100 episodes and it was celebration time on the sets for the cast and crew. Within a very short span of time Ishqbaaz has garnered huge popularity largely from younger lot of viewers. So here we present to you the gist of the show and five reasons why the show clicked with the viewers of the show.
- Firstly the handsome Oberoi Brothers, Shivaay, Omkara and Rudra are treat to watch, but what sets them apart is their unique personalities. Shivaay is intense personality, whereas as Omkara is subtle and Rudra is comical one.
- Shivaay Singh Oberoi as he likes to call himself is a powerful business tycoon but when he is with his brothers he is an elder brother who loves to dote on his siblings. Omkara is an artist and also the most humble and soft spoken out of the trio. Rudra Singh Oberoi aka Rudy seems to be have been born with his nuts and bolts missing and is the joker of the pack.
- The viewers are completely in awe of the comedy timing between the trio and the love, affection and bromance between the three brothers is something to watch out for. They seriously are sibling goals!
- The sweet and cute nok-jhoks between Shivaay and Anika is the jaan of the show and their chemistry never ceases to impress the viewers.
- Apart from the lead actors the supporting actors are also being lauded for their roles. Shivaay’s mother Pinky’s ‘Oh my Maata’ and Tia’s ‘Shivaay Baby’ and ‘Universe chahta hain…’ always sends the audience in splits.
So here we put forward the five reasons how the show is unique. We wish the Ishqbaaz team congratulations on competing its 100th episode and may they reach many more milestones like these. (Don’t forget to like Divyanka fan page)