Sony TV’s ‘Ek Duje Ke Vaaste’ when launched around one year back was welcomed by the viewers for its fresh concept and new lead cast. EDKV kept the audience hooked to TV screens and became extremely popular in a short span of time.
However the show was lately marred by lot of serious issues due to which the channel decided to axe the show. And on 7th October finally EDKV’s last episode was aired and it bid adieu to its loyal viewers. It was an overwhelming experience for the entire fandom of EDKV.
So here we lay down 5 reasons why the show and the Shravan-Suman Jodi will be terribly missed…!
1. Ek Duje Ke Vaaste is a story of two childhood friends Shravan and Suman whose friendship gradually changes into love as they grow up. The story put out by the makers of the show was a very relatable and unique concept amidst today’s superficial saas-bahu sagas.
2. Handsome hunk Namik Paul and the very beautiful and chirpy Nikita Dutta as Shravan- Suman did complete justice to their characters. The Shravan- Suman Jodi nicknamed Shraman will be forever etched in the minds of the fans.
3. The entire fandom loves the Shravan- Suman jodi to the core but their love story was not always a rosy picture. It was actually a roller coster ride for Shravan –Sumo with lots of ups and down exactly the way real life relationsips work.
4. The sizzling chemistry between Shravan and Sumo will surely be missed as they created magic in most of the romantic moments together. Apart from this their cute nok-jhoks as well their intense arguments will also be surely missed.
5. Last but not the least the supporting cast of the show who also gave some memorable moments for the fans to remember. Be it Kamini Chachi’s famous dialogue ‘Kuch Vi Aiyvi’ or Preeti – Pushkar’s cute wali love story, or Nanaji’s teachings to Shravan- Suman everything will be terribly missed by the fandom.