Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress Divyanka Tripathi rose to fame and success after Banoo Main Teri Dulhan on Zee TV. It gave her lot of applauds on portraying such a character with confidence.
She is one of the favourites among the people and has a huge fan following. She got married to her costar Vivek Dahiya last year on July 8. They are one of the most talked couples with cuteness overloaded. They also participated in Nach Baliye 8 and won the trophy against Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani. Divyanka is celebrating her birthday with hubby Vivek in Phuket and I am sure girls might be dreaming of such a husband.
There are some noticeable facts about Divyanka Tripathi:
- She is always calm and composed but vouches her voice at situations wherever needed. She is the second daughter in her family and has been brought up in a liberal environment. She was a tomb boy in her childhood days and loved her loose tees and jeans stitched by her mom only. In fact she had only one ear piereced.
- Divyanka has a pet Labrador named Muthuswami and is fond of dogs. Her photos on the social media is a proof of her insane attachment to dogs.
- She is an adventure lover and likes to travel as well as do all sorts of exploration. She confessed in one of her interviews that Yeh Hai Mohabbatein gives her those opportunities to fulfill her passion.
- No doubt that Divyanka is Beauty with Brains. She aspired to be an army officer as she was part of Bhopal Rifle Academy. She completed her Mountaineering course from Nehru Institute of Mountaineering in Uttarkashi and also bagged agold medal in Rifle shooting.
- Divyanka acted in two films too. One was Lala Hardaul and the other one , A Divorce to Remember. The second one was with her ex-boyfriend Sharad Malhotra whom she dated for nine years and then their ways didn’t meet together.
These are small snippets about Divyanka which few people know. If you have any one of them please drop it in the comment section box.